Cough, sore throat, itchy throat ... are common symptoms suffered in cold weather. These symptoms are caused by colds leading to sore throats, along with coughing to cause a sore throat. Some medications from chemotherapy only treat temporary sore throat but not treat the root, that causes of prolonged illness.
Applying the results of traditional oriental medicine, Vinacarepharma has successfully researched the product: BEZUT throat sugar free lozenges - treat cough, sore throat, throat irritation, loose phlegm from herbal ingredients, include:
- Belamcanda chinensis inhibits bacterial strains as: Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus viridans and Bordetella pertussis. Belamcanda also resists to respiratory virus, help to reduce symptoms of cough, phlegm.
Belamcanda can also stimulating blood circulation, anti-inflammatory and loosen phlegm. It is used to treat sore throat, reduce wind cough, dry cough, cough with phlegm.
2. Coleus leaf resists bacteria as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Proteus species. Carvacrol in Coleus leaf essential oil also has effect of anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to reduce mucus secretion, reduces respiratory edema through the mechanism, that stimulates production of Interleukin 10 - an important anti-inflammatory cytokine.
According to oriental medicine, lemon basil has the effect of sputum removal, antiseptic, help to treat sore throat, cough.
- Tumeric resists bacteria as Aeromonas hydrophyla, Helycobacter pylori, Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E.coli.
Turmeric contains 5% essential oils, mainly curcumene and turmerone, which are recognizied the effects of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and helps relieve sore throat, swollen throat.
- Ginger essential oil has been proven effect on antibacterial such as: Klebsiella pneumonia, Proteus vulgaris, Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus.
Ginger also helps to warm up, loosen mucus and reduce cough with the mechanism of contraction contraction of bronchial pneumothorax and stimulate secretion of mucus.
- Licorice is used in many remedies to reconcile other herbs. In addition, clinical studies have shown that licorice has an effect to reduce cough, bronchial smooth muscle contraction, relieve throat, anti-inflammation and anti-allergy.
Glycyrrhizic acid in licorice inhibits the growth of many pathogenic bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Menthol resists Gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus ) and Gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli). It helps to reduce cough, disinfection and pain relief.
Due to the rapid evaporation characteristics, menthol causes a feeling of coolness and numbness in place, which is very effective in cases of treating sore throat
BEZUT throat sugar free lozenges is used for people with cough, strep throat, sore throat and hoarseness.